Tuesday, July 14, 2009

delusion

Delusion…

To see something that does not exist... To go closer to discover that the mirage was just the diminutive pleasure I thought I experienced..! It hurts more because I never fathomed that what’s in the head and what’s outside are two divergent realities… Conflicting and disconnected..!

Petty…

My frivolous existence and the trivial thought process not leading and not even misleading..! Getting caught up in the repetitive irony.. Looking for nothing and luckily finding just that.. no rules no philosophy no purpose no strive no struggle..!

Attention…

Need to be notice… recognition and just vile appreciation..! My want to disconnect from the world that’s conjoined. To severe ties with my own self, an alter ego that’s constantly around..!

Love…

A sad reality, where I find love is exactly where I find my distance. I try hard to ignore the absence of love the harder it gets to ignore the loved..

No comments: